DC POWER LINE ATTENUATOR
For emulating dc communication channel with variable attenuation
The DC power line attenuator is a testing tool that attenuates the dc-bus devices carrier in steps between 0 to 61 dB emulating DC power line.
Communication between two DC-BUS devices can be attenuated in steps between 0 and 61dB keeping the DC voltage unchanged. The Attenuator has two BNC connectors coupled by capacitors in both sides of the Attenuator allowing to inject external noise to the power line or to monitor the signal with an oscilloscope.
Using this tool allows testing the communication in extreme attenuation levels in the Lab.
- Attenuation: 0-61 dB.
- Max Operating voltage: 40Volt.
- Max Operating current: 1 Amp.
- Frequency range: 1.5 – 15 MHz.
- Attenuate the DC-BUS powerline communication signal.
- Testing the performance of a new DC-BUS application.