- Detects accurate position by combination of built-in LED and external scale (linear, rotary)
- Measurement of rotation and linear movement amount possible
INFRARED ARRAY SENSOR
- It detects the infrared radiant energy of an object at a distance
- Human body identification and temperature sensing without contact
Making a calendar information including time, date and year based on its timing signal.
- High Precision RTC
Generating a stable timing signal compensated for frequency drift due to environmental temperature fluctuation, then making a highly precise time check information based on the stable timing signal.
- Receiver IC for Radio Clock
Acquiring time information from the signal send by Standard Frequency Stations, and corrects a time information on a clock
- High Responsivity Detection from UV to Infrared
- A light wavelength of 350nm to 900nm is detected with one sensor
CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR IC
Generating a basic timing signal for various electric devices
Generating a timing signal with arranged frequency according to communication devices (ex. smartphone)
Generating stable and accurate timing signal compensated for frequency drift due to environmental temperature fluctuation